BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

..Over a cup of coffee..


Her heart was throbbing inside her chest.She placed her hand to calm it down,but it seems restless.Unlock her cell and looked at the watch 3:20p.m.,just five minutes more."Take a deep breath sweetie",her inner track murmured.She took a deep breath.Mind was wandering here and there,somebody knocked her stream of thoughts,"Your order mam".
"Cud you please wait for five more minutes I am waiting for someone".
"Sure, mam"
She dashed her eyes around the cafe.Almost every table was occupied with lovely couples,caressing each other.Suddenly somebody obstructed her eyes.She raised her eyes,deep blue eyes with dazzling smile.There was so much seduction in his smile that she was out of her senses for a second,she couldn't hear what he was saying to her , was just staring him continuously.Her inner track screamed loudly "Hey what are you doing".That voice hit her ears,and she was out of his seduction and saw him uttering "Excuse me can I sit here".
Something inside her was dying to shout "yes,sure you can".But her ego altered her words
"But I am expecting someone within five minutes"
"I know,but I will just take 5 minutes I need to have a cup of coffee and since all tables are occupied I can't help myself without giving you inconvenience".She smiled and asked him to have seat.
She turned her eyes towards the glass window,but somehow from the corner of her eyes she tried grasp everything he was doing.He called waiter and asked for a cup of Cappuccino.Opened his shoulder bag and took out black dairy and started scribbling something.When she was trying hard to look at what he was writing her phone started vibrated inside her jeans pocket.She took out her phone saw her mom calling,"hello mom"
"hello sweetie,have you reached there ..did he came there"
"Mom,I am already here,he has not came yet"
"He must have got late,he will be there ....oh beta just hold down he calling .."
"k..mom".She holded her call for a second and then her mother told that he will be there in 20 minutes.She Screamed "20 minutes more,I am already getting late for office,I told you I don't wanna meet this guy..."
"hold on beta cool no problem he will be there ..".Her mood started fluctuating...She was really angry she disconnected her phone in anger.Everything was fuming inside her mind.She wanted to just leave that place.Amidst her anger she forget that,he was still sitting there.He forwarded a glass of water towards her,she raised her eyes,"It will cool you down".
His sweet voice somehow struck her heart and melted down her anger.She took a glass of water.He flashed his dazzling smile.
"Thanks a lot"
"Now can I have one more cup of coffee,since you have to wait for 15 minutes more."
"OK,no problem have it"

...to be continued..

14 comments:

Arv said...

Hiya... came here from the Lounge...

Interesting rendezvous... Hope you publish the next part soon... :)

take care... cheers...

roshwrites said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MARSHAL said...

Hi, Vidisha, Good, poems ke baad short stories.. pretty good. dhyaan se dekhna.. jo saamne baitha hai vohi to nahi.. jis ka intezaar hai.. buckup..

Marshal.......

ViDiShA said...

@Arv...thnks..!!!..yups vl do tht soon..

ViDiShA said...

@roshwrites...its not Riya dear u hv accidently landed to my blog..thnks for followng me..!!

ViDiShA said...

@thnks sir..!!!...hehe..ho bhi sakta hai nahi bhi..!!;)

Ordinary Gal said...

nice dear

waiting for next post to read it, m following u from now :)

Unknown said...

wow mam beautifully written.........wtng for continued part

ViDiShA said...

@Riya.....thnx dear..I m also following u..

ViDiShA said...

@neetu...thnx dear I m working on it..!!

Pree said...

hey vidisha...pretty interesting... Especially to read such things during rains... u feel cool :)...

So waiting for the next part...!! :)

Cheers
Preeti

roshwrites said...

Hey Vidisha... well I liked this a lot... and I'm waiting for the next part!! I'm following you now... and will be commenting on your writes!

Oops so sorry for wrong name!! But still I got here, and I'm glad I did!

ViDiShA said...

@preeti...thnx...!!..I need rain in delhi tooo..;)

ViDiShA said...

@Roshwrites...no probs dear..!!..it happens..

Related Posts with Thumbnails