BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

..Though I am sitting close to you..



Though I am sitting close to you
yet every second you are dying inside me

Time is digging miles between us
doubts is ruining life between us
trust is hiding in corners of house
love is suffocating inside our hearts

Though I am sitting so close to you
yet every second you are dying inside me

hold me close with last hope you have
look into my eyes with last breath of love
assure me once that everthing will be fine
this time will soon end with all those pangs

and I promise with all my possible efforts
I will never let you die inside my heart

7 comments:

MAN IN THE MIRROR said...

nice ! do you know i found behind this your heart is there !

roshwrites said...

Aww this is so good!

ViDiShA said...

@man in the mirror- thanks ...writer's often write thngs v r being felt by dere soul...!!...

ViDiShA said...

@roshwrites-..thanks sweetie..

MARSHAL said...

Vidisha... it is marvelous.. It seems that you have put into words my feelings..I'll translate into hindi..

ViDiShA said...

@..thnks it vl me my pleasure..

Unknown said...

sooooooooo gud!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails