BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 3, 2020

If I could




If I could travel in time,
I would go back in the past
erase all your demises
hold you from every fall

If I could teleport anywhere
I would take you along to
those your heart yearns a lot
bringing you to endless bliss

If I could hypnotise anyone
I would turn down the world on knees
making you rule in every heart and mind
leaving your soul contented

But I couldn't do all this
so I stand behind the curtains
empty handed with eyes at sky
waiting for your wishing star to fall


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there blogger information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

Related Posts with Thumbnails