BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Soul Surfer









hiked mountaintop,drowned in the depth of ocean
plunged in the vast sky,ran thousand miles
jumped off the cliff,slept on bed of snowy piles
life took a bumpy ride, dumped me on abandoned shore
days after days,I wandered till my soles turned sore
..I am a soul surfer..I am a soul surfer..

rejoiced when felt every single breath of mine
numbed to death in the valley of windy cries
twinkled eyes under the sparkling blue skies
quenched thirst in the endless crystal waves 
opened wings just to blew away the gust of graves
..I am a soul surfer...I am a soul surfer..

like a surfer riding on waves,I travelled around 
 I came at end and the pain won't wane
when I look back on the memory lane
I  always found bits of my soul drained 
In every single blissful moment I gained
..I am a soul surfer..I am a soul surfer..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails