BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

dream


Every night you come
to sleep by my side
watch me dripping
into the dream world
smile encircle your eyes
when I smile
you hold me close
when nightmare shakes me
you play with my hairs
you cuddle my skin
listen to my rhythmic heart
when first ray of light
twitter outside my window
I wake up
with you missing
your fragrance is everywhere
but you are not there
and then my dream end
dashing me back
into this real world
where you are far...far away

9 comments:

PULKIT said...

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
And when you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too

And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through
The day and make it ok
I miss you

PULKIT said...

This is a song... very close to my heart

All Is Whole said...

Its the Dream..
Oh, Its just the Dream!!!

Smiles :)
Prashant

ViDiShA said...

@Pulkit...really nice song..!!

ViDiShA said...

@Prashant....yups it just a dream..!!!

Zave said...

I ventured out in search of nothing and found myself in a new world, a world of your dreams.
Beautiful verses.

Arv said...

sadly cute :)

ViDiShA said...

@Zave...nice..thnks..!!!

ViDiShA said...

@Arv..thnks..

Related Posts with Thumbnails