BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

..surrender..

You never agree on my words.We always have long hours of fights and in the end it me who always have to surrender.

Words over words
you bundle them up
on my mind
one after other
rights or wrong
you want just
yourself to win
I am all abashed
when hours passes
you still never stops
not to surrender
is always I try
but what you do
always in the end
with sparkling eyes
often hit me hard
mesmerizing me
to surrender
right at the moment
you may think
as if I am a loser
but just for this
spark in your eyes
I want to be a loser
for every fight

6 comments:

PULKIT said...

speechless and spellbound !!
just sitting and reading it again and again....
almost learnt it

Arv said...

ah... those sweet surrenders :)

take care mate... cheers..

ViDiShA said...

@Pulkit...thnks...wrote it just in d simple words...just a thot ..!!

ViDiShA said...

@Arv....ya sweet surrenders sometimes dey r just d b'ful things..!!

MARSHAL said...

Hi videeesha... I see you win in your losing.. and its true in LOVE

ViDiShA said...

@MArshal...ya sir dis loss is b'ful..!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails