BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Smile with sadness


There is always sadness hidden within his smile,which his eyes often fail to hide.I can always see that sadness sitting in the corner of his eyes.Every time I see him smiling I feel like pushing that sadness out of his eyes.But inspite of so many efforts I still fail to do so.Whenever I reach so close to those eyes something very strong force me back and I am all left with traces of his smile amalgamated with his silence sadness.Hope someday I will conquer over his sadness.

behind those fearless eyes
pain still speaks aloud
ripping me apart
away far away
I still wait
for
that smile
falling in drops on
my sweet troubled soul
pacifying my quench of peace
that often I search in your eyes

4 comments:

ravish yadav said...

nice one,

PULKIT said...

The smile that you search in my eyes
has long been waiting
for a spark
a reflection
a mirro image
of dreams and desires
of joys and sorrows
of sharing and trust
that lead to courage
in each of our souls
The one that I got
when turned to look back at you!

ViDiShA said...

@ravish....thnks..!!

ViDiShA said...

@Pulkit....oh wow..dis was really nice ..

ur words ended my search...!!!..:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails